If you find this stuff interesting, you can join The Dad Train newsletter (and I’ll send you 3 key concepts that have changed my life).
In the meantime, I’ve included some of my best articles below.
Where to start?
These articles will give you a feel for who I am and my writing style.
Articles By Topic
Here’s a selection of articles for some of the common themes I cover.
Self-Improvement (see all)
- How to be a better Man, Husband and Father: 7-Steps
- The 80/20 Principle For Dads
- How to spend less time on your phone
- The benefits of cold showers: An inconvenient truth
- Tabata: The 4-minute workout for busy dads
Relationships (see all)
- How to be a better listener: 10 tips
- Don’t trust the golden rule: It probably doesn’t apply to your relationship
- Playing the blame game with your partner? Here’s how to break the habit.
Parenting (see all)
- The Fourth Trimester: How this concept changed my life
- How to raise children with Grit
- How to praise children the right way
- How to write a family mission statement
- Family Rituals and Traditions
- The Marshmallow Test and delayed-gratification
Mindfulness (see all)
Emotional Intelligence (see all)
Habits (see all)
Still want more?
You can browse an archive of every article I’ve ever written for The Dad Train here.