If you find this stuff interesting, you can join The Dad Train newsletter
In the meantime, I’ve included some of my best articles below.
Where to start?
These articles will give you a feel for who I am and my writing style.
Articles By Topic
Here’s a selection of articles for some of the common themes I cover.
Self-Improvement (see all)
- How to spend less time on your phone
- The benefits of cold showers: An inconvenient truth
- Tabata: The 4-minute workout for busy dads
Relationships (see all)
- How to be a better listener: 10 tips
- Don’t trust the golden rule: It probably doesn’t apply to your relationship
- Playing the blame game with your partner? Here’s how to break the habit.
Parenting (see all)
- The Fourth Trimester: How this concept changed my life
- How to raise children with Grit
- How to praise children the right way
- How to write a family mission statement
- Family Rituals and Traditions
- The Marshmallow Test and delayed-gratification
Mindfulness (see all)
Emotional Intelligence (see all)
Habits (see all)
Still want more?
You can browse an archive of every article I’ve ever written for The Dad Train here.