Leroy Faure has been helping dads regain their fitness and confidence for over a decade. His Fit Dad Lifestyle business supports a worldwide network of dads who are on a mission to be good role models and leaders for their children.
In this interview, Leroy shares his story of working in the military before moving to the fitness industry where he founded two group fitness businesses. He then became a dad (with two young boys) and discovered his calling to help other dads live fitter and healthier lives.
The Fit Dad Lifestyle provides a mobile app with short workouts and diet plans for busy dads and they have recently launched a range of energy supplements designed for dads. Leroy explains the recent changes in the business and makes a big announcement regarding their mobile app, which is now free for all dads to use.
Leroy has a lot of experience helping dads with their physical and mental health and shares some wonderful insights on how dads can regain their confidence through fitness.
Leroy Faure spent six years in the military before moving to the fitness industry where he founded two Group Fitness businesses. After becoming a dad, he discovered an opportunity for dads to include kids in their fitness programs. This was the idea that led to the launch of The Fit Dad Lifestyle, which has now grown to reach an online community of over 20,000 dads.
Leroy believes that dads can use fitness as a way to regain their confidence and become the role models and the leaders that they want to be. He’s passionate about physical and mental health for men and shares daily inspirations and ideas via his active social media pages.
The Fit Dad Lifestyle business provides information, support and products aimed at dads including the Fit Dad App (with daily workouts and diet plans), the blog, social channels and their recently launched range of Fit Dad Fuel.
What you’ll learn
- Leroy’s background in the military and then running group fitness programs
- Why he founded The Fit Dad Lifestyle
- Their mission to help fathers regain their fitness and confidence
- Common reasons dads neglect their fitness
- What’s included in The Fit Dad Lifestyle App:
- 50 hours of educational content
- Daily workouts (15 – 20 minutes)
- Diet and nutrition plans
- How to set up a home gym for about $100
- Leroy’s daily fitness routine
- Recent changes in the business
- Launching – Fit Dad Fuel.
- A big announcement regarding The Fit Dad Lifestyle app – it’s now free!
Quotes by Leroy Faure
“Kids imitate what they see a lot more than what you tell them”
“That person that you were before kids, matters. Don’t lose touch with that person.”