Sex is an important part of a healthy relationship but can also be a source of frustration for some couples.
As today’s guest points out, it’s a topic that need not be taboo.
By opening the lines of communication and listening more deeply to our partner’s needs, we can achieve a more fulfilling and rewarding sex life.
Nick Perry is a holistic lifestyle coach, who guides clients on the mental, physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of living authentic lives.
In this interview, he explains how these concepts can be applied to relationships and sex.
What you’ll learn
- Nick’s background as a professional surfer
- What led him to the field of holistic lifestyle coaching
- Why so many couples have unsatisfactory sex lives
- How relationships have a polarity of feminine and masculine energy
- How we can start to define sex more broadly
- What we can learn from Tantric philosophy
- How to connect with your partner in a way that will turn her on
- How you can make yourself sexier
- The importance of fun and play in your sex life
- The importance of communication and listening skills
- Why men are such bad listeners
- What is “Men’s Work” and how you can get involved
Nick Perry is as a Holistic Lifestyle Coach, Corrective Exercise Specialist and Remedial Massage Therapist who is passionate and driven by authentic relating and inspired living.
He has created his business, Rhythm Health, to serve his passion, offering Holistic Healing for his clients.
Nick’s goal when working with clients is to leave them feeling empowered and aligned in themselves – physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually
He has met his dream woman who he shares a fruitful life with, co-creating workshops together where they share their expertise in love, sex, health and authentic relating.
He also runs Men’s Workshops to help men deepen their connection to the collective brotherhood and develop skills and knowledge to optimise health, relationships, personal power and self-responsibility.
- Mankind Project – international men’s community
- New Warrior Training – the weekend rite of passage adventure for men.
Quotes from Nick Perry
“This is a topic that need not be taboo”
“Any relationship will have a degree of polarity – someone who holds feminine energy and someone who holds masculine energy. And this doesn’t necessarily mean gender.”
“For a healthy sex life to exist, this notion of polarity needs to be in a balanced place.”
“The role of a man and the role of a women isn’t as black and white as it used to be.”
“It really pays off to spend some time in the arousal phase”
“Make your intention to be the lover you want to have.”
“We need to seek to understand our partners to be able to truly hold them”
“Communication is a source of suffering in relationships”
“How effective we are in listening has a big impact on our sex life”